Swiss Oil Union sells high-quality A-95 gasoline on a regular basis. This type of fuel is produced at refineries: PJSC Ukrtatnafta, OJSC Mozyr Oil Refinery, OJSC Naftan
On January 1, 2018, the requirement of the Technical Regulation for motor gasolines and DT, which prohibits the sale of gasoline and diesel fuel of environmental standard below Euro-5, came into force in Ukraine.
About the product
Gasoline is a flammable mixture of light hydrocarbons with a boiling point of 30 to 200 oC. Obtained by distillation of oil and hydrocracking. Used as a fuel for carburetor and injection engines, in the production of paraffin, as well as a solvent or simply a combustible material.
The main environmental indicator of gasoline for cars - sulfur content. You can buy AI-95 gasoline from us, corresponding to the Euro-5 standard. The sulfur content in the supplied fuel does not exceed 10 ppm (mg / kg), which is regulated by the European standard EN 228
The most important quantitative characteristic of fuel, on the basis of which its grade and applicability in engines of this or that design is determined - detonation resistance. Detonation resistance is a parameter that characterizes the ability of a hydrocarbon (or any other) fuel to resist spontaneous combustion.
- high fuel quality;
- uninterrupted supply in the required quantities;
- flexible pricing policy for regular customers;
- prompt delivery by own transport.
WE SELL PRODUCTS:
- at fixed prices / spot (usually deliveries to consumers with low consumption and / or intermittent consumption)
- deliveries at formula pricing based on quotations of international exchanges (quotations of “Argus” and “Platts” agencies)
- under long-term supply contracts with formula pricing valid for 6 - 12 months. As a rule, such agreements are concluded with production enterprises with constant projected consumption of oil products)