Swiss Oil Ukraine sells heating oil, which is in demand in industry, shipping, and the power industry. As a rule, heating oil is used in plants and steam boilers, as a raw material for engine oil, bitumen, tar, coke and others.
Swiss Oil Ukraine supplies fuel oil brands M40 and M100.
Fuel oil is a type of fuel oil produced from the heavy fraction after distillation of crude oil. Fuel oil mixtures are also obtained by mixing (compounding) heavy residues after the secondary processing of oil and as a result of processing by-products of the production of oils.
Advantages of heating oil:
- Wide scope
- High efficiency. In order for the boiler installation to work efficiently, a small amount of heating oil will be required
- The density of the material is also very high. This property can significantly reduce fuel consumption and provide good thermal return.
- Universality. It is possible to work with heating oil in various temperature ranges
- Cost.The price of heating oil is lower than the price of other types of fuel, despite the fact that its technical characteristics are better
What affects the quality of fuel oil:
- the amount of sulfur (from January 1, 2018 in Ukraine the production and use of fuel oil with sulfur content of more than 1% by power plants and boiler houses is prohibited)
- flash point and solidification
- calorific value
- ash and coking
Advantages of fuel oil from Swiss Oil Ukraine:
- we sell the product directly from suppliers
- organize delivery directly to the application