Liquefied petroleum gases (LPG)
Liquefied petroleum gases (LPG) - a mixture of hydrocarbons, which can take a liquid or gaseous state depending on the temperature and pressure in the environment. This gas is produced together with oil, oil gas or from gas condensate. The main components of the mixture are butane and propane.
The characteristics of the final product depend on the qualitative composition of the gas obtained after separation of a wide fraction of light hydrogen. Therefore, the price of liquefied gas is due to the presence of certain components contained in the mixture.
We provide LPG of the following brands:
- technical propane-butane mixture(SPBT)
- propane-butane automobile(PBA)
- car propane (PA)
- technical butane
- technical propane-butane (PBT)
All gas supplied to Ukraine complies with DSTU EN589: 2017, 4047-2001 and others. ЕN589:2017, 4047-2001 и другим.
Advantages of LPG:
- maximum degree of combustion reduces the amount of harmful emissions, which improves the environmental situation in large cities
- increase the life of engines and their components
- high anti-knock properties of LPG, which increase engine power and reduce specific fuel consumption